|About Sinosteel PepinNini|
The Sinosteel PepinNini Joint Venture was formed in June, 2007 to develop the Crocker Well Uranium Project in South Australia. The Joint Venture is managed by Sinosteel PepinNini Curnamona Management Pty Ltd.
Sinosteel has a 60 per cent stake in the Joint Venture with the remaining 40 per cent held by the publicly-listed PepinNini Minerals Limited.
Sinosteel Corporation is a large Chinese enterprise with 76 subsidiaries including 53 in China and 23 abroad. Annual revenue is approximately AUS$18 billion.
Sinosteel’s core business is developing and processing metallurgical mineral resources, trading and logistics of metallurgical raw materials and products, and related engineering technical service and equipment manufacture.
Sinosteel has a strong track record of successful investment in Australia over the past 20 years.
The company began importing ore from Australia in the 1970s and in 1987 set up Channar Joint Venture in Western Australia – the largest co-operative project between China and Australia at the time and one of the biggest still today. It is regarded as a benchmark for Chinese investments, not only in Australia but around the world.
PepinNini Minerals Limited is diversified near term production ASX listed Exploration Company focused on discovering and developing major new Australian mineral deposits. The Company has secured strategically-located exploration tenements in South Australia and Queensland.